ON Leadership Conference
November 19, 2020
This immersive, experiential conference invites professionals of all industries and experience levels to come out for a day of learning and expansion of thought as they look to invest in their leadership journey. This year, we are exploring the theme of Intentional Leadership!
The Details /
The ON Leadership Conference, presented by Dirigo Leadership Consulting and national leadership activator Tim Hebert, assembles individuals who desire to lead more impactful, fulfilling lives and careers. Attendees leave armed with the frameworks, perspectives, and methodologies to approach their leadership journey with greater intention and confidence. This year’s conference takes place from 8 am to 3 pm on Thursday, November 19, at the Rhodes on the Pawtuxet, in Cranston, RI.
This year, we are exploring the theme of Intentional Leadership, empowering attendees to stand up and lead in a world where no one is forcing you to be a leader. Leadership is a choice—one you get to make each and every day. Our event will center around how to create space to be a more mindful, purposeful, deliberate leader which begins with a deep understanding of yourself and how you present yourself to the world.
This event is for you if you are:
- Jazzed about the theme of “Intentional Leadership” and want to know what it means and how to be more intentional
- Interested in learning how to stand up, take action and own your leadership potential
- Driven to in live your life by design, not by default
- A leader who believes that title and place on the corporate ladder have no bearing on your ability to enact powerful moments of transition
- An entrepreneur, solopreneur, or business professional of any kind who is ready to reach for and take hold of something more
What you can expect:
This is not your average, sit-back-and-observe-kind-of-conference. You get the chance to hear from trailblazing speakers and professionals who have propelled their lives forward by embracing the unknown, cultivating grit in the face of hardship and enacting—as well as reacting to—profound change. But, more importantly, you get the opportunity to reflect on your own leadership moments, receive support from fellow leaders in the room, and hold space for others to create agency and ownership around changes they’re facing.
Our promise is that we combine the best elements of some of the nation’s most popular events (think TED, Ignite-talks, and Wisdom 2.0) so that you can leave with your cup full.
We are actively soliciting speakers for our 2020 program! We are accepting proposals for two types of speaking slots:
- 30 to 45-minute Keynote Presentations
- Lightning Talks—short, impactful talks that follow a TED-like, Ignite-like, story-teller format
Reach out to us if….
- The thought of speaking on the theme of “Intentional Leadership” elicits a profound emotional, cerebral and physical reaction from you
- You’ve built a life around standing up, taking action and owning your leadership potential
- You choose to live your life by design, not by default
- Leadership, to you, is not about titles and seats on the corporate ladder; rather it’s about changing mindsets so that each of us can lead from a place of confidence and centeredness
Click here to view our Request to Speak document with specific instructions on how to apply and what we need from you.
NUTS & BOLTS /
Date: 8 am to 3 pm, Thursday, November 19, 2020
Location: Rhodes on the Pawtuxet, Cranston, RI
Registration: Opens May 1!Join our Mailing List
- Registration will open in the spring; be sure you are on our mailing list so that you receive up-to-the-minute info on our show
- We are actively soliciting 2020 speakers. Click here for information on how to apply to speak
- The ON Leadership conference does not stop when the event ends; join our LinkedIn Group to be part of the conversation
To see what ON 20109 was all about, check out these event blogs