ON Leadership Conference
Enact powerful moments of transition
As leaders, we're in a constant state of change—reacting to what is forced upon us and embracing change we actively enact. But this swinging pendulum can leave us feeling uncomfortable, in limbo and off center. Change can manifest in many ways, from career switches to promotions to entrepreneurial pursuits. All of these changes serve as moments of transitions—presenting us with great challenge and uncertainty but also paving the way for something extraordinary to take place.
The Details /
The ON Leadership Conference, presented by Dirigo Leadership Consulting and national leadership activator Tim Hebert, will assemble change-champions and intentional leaders to explore the power of transitions, arming attendees with the frameworks, perspectives and methodologies to handle these profound moments of change with heightened centeredness, confidence and control. In life, we are tested every day and have the opportunity to stand up or sit down in the face of adversity. Leadership is about choosing to stand up more than choosing to sit down. The ON Leadership Conference will leave you inspired to stand up, enact transition and take a critical step forward on your journey towards more intentional leadership.
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals who feel stuck and suspended in time
- Adventure-aficionados and change-oriented business leaders who believe that change is a leadership imperative
- Change champions who believe greatness is in sight and wish to debunk the barriers that are supposedly in the way
- Leaders who believe that title and place on the corporate ladder have no bearing on your ability to enact powerful moments of transitions
- Entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, business professionals and leaders of all types
Individuals who are ready to reach for and grab for something MORE
What You Can Expect
During this half-day leadership conference, you will hear from speakers, professionals and business disruptors who have propelled their careers forward by embracing the unknown, cultivating grit in the face of hardship and enacting—as well as reacting to—profound change. Through TED-like presentations, Ignite-like talks, and panel discussions, we will reframe your mindset to welcome transition as a leadership imperative to catapult you towards a heightened level of success.
NUTS & BOLTS /
Date: November 21, 2019, 8 am to 12:30 pm
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Warwick, Rhode IslandJoin Our Mailing List!
Request to Speak!
Are you a disruptor who has propelled your career forward by embracing the unknown, cultivating grit in the face of hardship and enacting—as well as reacting to—profound change? Then we want to hear from you!
We are accepting proposals for two types of speaking slots:
- 30-45 Minute Keynote Presentation
- Lightening Talks—creative presentations that are less than 10 minutes and follow a TED-like, Ignite-like, story-teller format, etc.
Click here to view the Request to Speak document!