ON Leadership Conference
This immersive, experiential conference invites professionals of all industries and experience levels to come out for a day of learning and expansion of thought as they look to invest in their leadership journey. We just wrapped up our 2019 event, centered on the theme of CHANGE. Stay tuned for details on our fall 2020 event!
The Details /
The ON Leadership Conference, presented by Dirigo Leadership Consulting and national leadership activator Tim Hebert, assembles individuals who desire to lead more impactful, fulfilling lives and careers. Attendees leave armed with the frameworks, perspectives, and methodologies to approach their leadership journey with greater intention and confidence. During our fall 2019 event, we explored the theme of CHANGE, empowering attendees to realize that they can choose to embrace change head ON, and create positive, upwards momentum within their community and field.
We are busily preparing for our 2020 event. The event will take place in Providence, Rhode Island, and feature a series of keynoters and TED-like speakers. The exact date and venue will be released shortly!
Our 2019 event sold out, so get to learn more about our event now!
This event is for you if you are:
- A champion of change who believes greatness is in sight and desires to debunk the barriers that are supposedly in the way
- An engaging activist who is passionate about community building and making a difference in their own backyard
- An adventure-aficionado who believes that change is a leadership imperative
- A leader who believes that title and place on the corporate ladder have no bearing on your ability to enact powerful moments of transition
- An entrepreneur, solopreneur, or business professional of any kind who is ready to reach for and take hold of something more
Each year we bring in an amazing line-up of speakers who share with you their personal stories and proven techniques and frameworks for emerging as a stronger leader. In 2019, we welcomed the following speakers:
- Tim Hebert, Opening Remarks and Closing Capstone
- Orlando Bowen, Keynoter, GameChanger, Founder of One Voice One Team Youth Leadership Organization
- Ray Nuñez, Lighting Talk, Creative Storyteller, Community Convener, Brand Builder
- Carole Ann Penney, Lighting Talk, Strategic Career Coach for Mission-Driven Leaders
- Trent Theroux, Lighting Talk, Developing Resilient Leaders
Our 2020 speakers will be revealed as we get closer to the show!
What you can expect:
This is not your average, sit-back-and-observe-kind-of-conference. You get the chance to hear from trailblazing speakers and professionals who have propelled their lives forward by embracing the unknown, cultivating grit in the face of hardship and enacting—as well as reacting to—profound change. But, more importantly, you get the opportunity to reflect on your own leadership moments, receive support from fellow leaders in the room, and hold space for others to create agency and ownership around changes they’re facing.
Our promise is that we combine the best elements of some of the nation’s most popular events (think TED, Ignite-talks, and Wisdom 2.0) so that you can leave with your cup full.
NUTS & BOLTS /
Date: November 2020; exact date to be released soon
Location: The greater Providence, Rhode Island, areaJoin our Mailing List
- Registration for our 2020 event will open in the New Year; be sure you are on our mailing list so that you receive up-to-the-minute info on our show
- We will be soliciting 2020 speakers shortly. Please keep an eye out for when Speaker Applications become available
- The ON Leadership conversation does not stop when the event ends; join our LinkedIn Group to be part of the consternation
To see what ON 20109 was all about, check out these event blogs