LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE WORKSHOP
Leaders are not born; they are made.
Though conventional thinking has long held that some are born to lead while others are meant to follow, the nationally-acclaimed Leadership Challenge Workshop deconstructs this paradigm, helping individuals recognize that we are all able to lead. During this two-day workshop, professionals are enlightened on the concept that leadership is a skillset that can be learned, developed and strengthened over time.
The Details /
As a certified facilitator of the Leadership Challenge Workshop, Tim Hebert brings this workshop into your organization for a customized training that will leave your colleagues and team with the perspective and tool sets to become more intentional, exemplary leaders. In this interactive, experiential workshop, you will dive deep into The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership:
- Model the Way: Set an example by redefining standards of excellence
- Inspire a Shared Vision: Craft your vision and inspire others to join you in the quest
- Challenge the Process: Pinpoint opportunities for change and ignite a movement
- Enable Others to Act: Foster environments of collaboration, spirited dialogue and co-creation
- Encourage the Heart: Celebrate the achievements of others, making them the everyday hero
You will leave with a better understanding on how to:
- Lead with greater purpose and intentionality, no matter where you sit in the corporate org chart
- Empower teams and those around you to reach heightened levels of team and organizational success
- Craft, execute and inspire around your vision
- Pinpoint and explain your fundamental core values and beliefs
- Affect change and create lasting, positive impact
- Take calculated risk and experiment without fear of failure
- Build healthy, supportive workplace culture
Upon completing the workshop, you will receive access to:
- Five, one-hour webinars to consume on-demand that dive deeper into The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership
- The private Leadership Challenge Workshop Alumni LinkedIn group so that you can continue to connect, share and explore with other leaders who have completed the same program as you
NUTS & BOLTS /
Time: 2-day in-person workshop, 8:30am-5pm
Location: Save the Bay, 100 Save The Bay Drive, Providence, RI 029052
- Monday, June 20 – Tuesday, June 21st
- Wednesday, September 28th – Thursday, September 29th
Price: $1500 p/person (includes all workshop materials, daily snacks and lunch)
Audience Size: 15-25 people per sessionSign up Today!
We are excited to announce that we have resumed our public Leadership Challenge Workshops for 2022. If you wish to host a private workshop for your organization, connect with us to inquire about date availability and pricing for your organization.
“We got into discussions covering all the basis of what separates a good leader from a poor one. Great use of my two days and would recommend to anybody who wants to learn and improve themselves as a leader.”
“The Leadership Challenge Workshop is an eye-opening experience that guides you to become the leader you should be.”
“I’m so glad I had the opportunity to participate in the Leadership Challenge. I especially enjoyed talking about core values and how to narrow in on my top values and use them to make decisions. I highly recommend this training.”