Inspired Leadership Series
This recurring events series unites local leaders for an evening of learning, connection and exploration as we dive deep into a core leadership concept. Each event kicks off with a spotlight speaker who—through a Lightning talk—will spark conversation around a core leadership theme, followed by facilitated small group work and discussion so you can expand, synthesize and apply lessons.
The Details /
During the 19th century Transcendentalism movement, great American writers, philosophers and theorists—Ralph Waldo Emerson, Henry David Thoreau, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Margaret Fuller, and the like—would convene in the greater Boston area monthly to share ideas and expand their perspective about humanitarian causes, education, social issues, politics and philosophy. In many ways, they were laying the ground-work for modern day leadership by embracing the growth mindset and pushing the boundaries on what is possible.
The Inspired Leadership Series, a recurring event series, pays homage to this practice by bringing together local leaders, thought leaders and innovators like you for an evening of learning, connection and exploration. Each event features a spotlight speaker, followed by facilitated small group work and discussion.
July 29 Inspired: What Brings Us Back Together? Gratitude
Undoubtedly, we find ourselves navigating through uneasy and painful times. Our lives have been placed on hold. Physical distancing and social isolation are the new norms. We struggle to fulfill the ideals of our country. And all these changes have been thrust upon us without much warning.
Join us for our next virtual Inspired Leadership series, centered on how gratitude is the key to happiness, contentment, faith, peace of mind, and successful relationships. Appreciation for all things big and small, moments, ourselves, others, and community—unites and centers us, no matter what is happening around us.
National keynoter and leadership activator Tim Hebert will be joined by special guest speaker Katie McDonald, CEO and Founder of bnourished, self-care strategist and national keynoter. Through a co-facilitated discussion, they will help you cultivate a relationship around gratitude as a proven mindset for supporting and accelerating your personal and professional journey.
Click here for details and to register!
How it Works
We leverage a proven format for our Inspired series. Here’s an inside look into the experience:
- Join fellow leaders, entrepreneurs and change-makers in an intimate setting designed to stimulate conversation and connection
- Dive deep into a facet of leadership, teed up by our featured speaker and then ultimately further explored by YOU
- Expand your thinking so you can evolve and strengthen your leadership presence
- Enjoy time to reflect, stretch and be still
- Cultivate relationships with new friends, colleagues and contacts
- Registration for each Inspired event opens up 4 weeks before the date
- Seating will be limited so be sure to save your spot early!
- Each month we will explore a different leadership theme.
- These events are for leaders of all industries, professions, backgrounds and experience levels, so long as you come ready to learn and share!