Inspired Leadership Series
This recurring events series unites local leaders for an evening of learning, connection and exploration as we dive deep into a core leadership concept. Each event kicks off with a spotlight speaker who—through a Lightning talk—will spark conversation around a core leadership theme, followed by facilitated small group work and discussion so you can expand, synthesize and apply lessons.
The Details /
During the 19th century Transcendentalism movement, great American writers, philosophers and theorists—Ralph Waldo Emerson, Henry David Thoreau, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Margaret Fuller, and the like—would convene in the greater Boston area monthly to share ideas and expand their perspective about humanitarian causes, education, social issues, politics and philosophy. In many ways, they were laying the ground-work for modern day leadership by embracing the growth mindset and pushing the boundaries on what is possible.
The Inspired Leadership Series, a recurring event series, pays homage to this practice by bringing together local leaders, thought leaders and innovators like you for an evening of learning, connection and exploration. Each event features a spotlight speaker, followed by facilitated small group work and discussion.
March 4 Event – Leading with Authenticity and Intention
Join us for our next Inspired event “Leading with Authenticity and Intention,” with Carole Ann Penney, CPC, Strategic Career Coach, Speaker and Organizational Consultant. Advancing your leadership at every level starts with an intentional approach to your development.
Our spotlight speaker, Carole Ann of Penney Leadership LLC, will help us explore what it means to be an “authentic” leader and introduce us to three models for closing the gap between the leader you intend to be and how you show up today. Carole Ann will also share a tool to form the foundation of your unique leadership style. Whether you’re an emerging leader, an established leader, or at any point in between, you’ll walk away with clarity on how to move towards more intentional, strategic, and effective leadership. After Carole Ann’s talk, we will break into individual reflection and small group discussion so you can personalize and apply practical next steps to advance your leadership development.
This event takes place from 5:30-7:30 pm at Zooma in downtown Providence.
How it Works
We leverage a proven format for our Inspired series. Here’s an inside look into the experience:
- Join 36 fellow leaders, entrepreneurs and change-makers in an intimate setting designed to stimulate conversation and connection
- Dive deep into a facet of leadership, teed up by our featured speaker and then ultimately further explored by YOU
- Expand your thinking so you can evolve and strengthen your leadership presence
- Enjoy time to reflect, stretch and be still
- Cultivate relationships with new friends, colleagues and contacts
Tickets: $30, includes light dinner apps and cash bar.
NUTS & BOLTS /
- March 4 – Registration open, click here!
- May TBD
- September TBD
- October TBD
- 5:30-6 pm: Networking, registration, grab light snacks
- 6-7 pm: Speaker presentation for 15 minutes followed by thought leadership builder/activity for 45 minutes
- 7-7:30 pm: Networking
- Registration for each Inspired event opens up 4 weeks before the date
- Seating will be limited to the first 36, so be sure to save your spot early! Tickets are non-refundable but you can pass your ticket along to a friend if something comes up.
- Each month we will explore a different leadership theme.
- These events are for leaders of all industries, professions, backgrounds and experience levels, so long as you come ready to learn and share!