Intentional Leader Executive Retreat
Master four steps to become an intentional leader through this two-day experiential, intimate retreat. Join seven fellow leadership scholars—your classmates—as you embark on a journey to leadership mastery. Together, we will help you activate newfound levels of leadership potential, while strengthening your relationship with Self.
The Details /
Intentional leadership refers to clear, aligned, compassionate leadership that is delivered against the backdrop of strong core ideology. It’s responsive, not reactionary. It’s positive and inclusive. It’s transformational, not transactional. It uplifts others instead of keeping them down. It’s innovative, daring, and inspirational. It’s leadership with the long game in mind.
Is this the kind of leader you aspire to be?
The Intentional Leader Executive Retreat allows you to dive into the depths of who you are with the purpose of excavating the leader already inside you. We will walk through a prescriptive four-step model to cultivating a leadership style that is authentic, compelling and effective—and one that will also leave a lasting legacy.
On Day 1, you will meet the seven other scholars who are investing on a similar journey toward leadership mastery. Together, you will walk through experiential, reflective exercises and learning exploration, while taking a personalized inward journey to discover the Intentional Leader within you. After a highly engaging afternoon session, we will break for dinner and an evening of group reflection.
Day 2 begins the next morning by expanding upon the work we completed the day prior. Our retreat will end mid-day with a formal graduation and commitment ceremony.
YOU will guide the flow of the program. We will utilize a wide array of education techniques to grant you control of your experience including: lecture, facilitated conversations, deep discussion, workshop-based reflection, experiential exercises, and much more.
After you graduate our time together will continue. Your Cohort will receive an invitation to join a private community group to continue to share, learn and connect with one another. You will also be able to schedule two complimentary check-in calls with your facilitator.
Our first Executive Retreat kicks in the fall:
Dates: September 15 + 16, 2020
- Day 1, Sept. 15: Immersion, 12-5 pm; Dinner and Group Reflections, 6-8 pm
- Day 2, Sept. 16: Immersion, Commitment Ceremony, Graduation, 8 am-12 pm
Venue: Radisson Hotel Warwick, Rhode Island
Who: 8 executives who are committed to positive impact, lasting legacy and leadership mastery
Cost: $1,500; the fall cohort of Scholars will get to enjoy a one-time inaugural tuition cost of $600
We are looking for executives who have proven experience with leadership, introspection, and entrepreneurship to apply for our Fall Cohort. To begin your application process now, click here to access our application form.
To learn more about the Retreat details, click here to view our Retreat Overview Brochure.
Applications for our September Cohort are due no later than August 7. Accepted Scholars will be notified no later than August 25.
NUTS & BOLTS /
- September 15+16, 2020: Apply Now!
- 2021 dates to be released in the Fall
- Join the mailing list to be the first to learn of upcoming dates
- Tim Hebert, a national keynoter, workshop facilitator and coach, will lead you through your journey
- The Executive Retreat will leave you with a deeper sense of self and role as leader
- Learn more about the retreat experience by clicking here to access our brochure
- Part of your experience involves your selection of your personal Intentional Leader Challenge. We can’t give away too much about this exciting challenge!
- You will be joined by 7 other executive Scholars
- We have blocked rooms at the Radisson Hotel to enhance your retreat experience
- We are offering a one-time inaugural retreat discount for the first class of Scholars